Friday, January 22, 2010

Too big?

“Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.” Psalm 55:22
What a great verse, to know that no matter what happens to us, we can give it to God to take care of. Nothing is too big that He can’t handle. I don’t think I can really add too much more to this, except maybe some other verses from the Scriptures:
“Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matt. 11:28-30)
Swapping burdens with Jesus is a great idea.
“Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” (1 Pet. 5:7)
“No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.” (1 Cor. 10:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment